1 bowl of snow
red and blue food colouring
2 scrambles of peanut butter*
15 strawberry jam*
- Fill bowl to top with snow; add warm water to bring to consistency of broth.
- Add milk and almond milk to taste.
- Give a small sample to the dog.
- Add 3 drops red food colouring, 7 drops blue food colouring, 4 drops red, 8 drops blue, 5 red, 9 blue, 6 red, 3 blue.
- Add maple syrup and some soy sauce, using mother's guiding hand for restraint.
- Declare that it tastes like "sunset and chickens."
- Squeeze ketchup bottle as hard as possible until your mother puts a stop to it.
- Add 2 scrambles of peanut butter (1 giant plus 1 scoop*).
- Announce that the "last ingredient is very responsible" before adding 15 strawberry jam.
- Add remaining last ingredients: vegemite and the yoghurt from the back of the fridge that has a little blush of mould on it.
- Serve in generous-sized mugs.
- Watch while mother "samples" pudding and declares it to be the very essence of Christmas itself.
*All measurements provided by Tiny.
Disclaimer: No children or dogs were harmed in the making of this pudding.