pumpkin too


First they took my eyes out and then they ate my braaaaaaains.

I thought you might like to see what happened to pumpkin number 2.  We have since retired all half eaten zombie pumpkins to the great compost bin in the sky.  You can only look at such gruesome raiding for so long before it begins to wear on the psyche.

I am now into week three of NaBloPoMo.  I'm a bit chuffed about this, I've got to admit.  It hasn't been easy, and some nights, when I've been searching for inspiration on what to write about, I've sat at my computer and thought, "                    ," followed closely by "               ."  Which doesn't always make for riveting blog reading, I do understand.  Luckily, something strikes me eventually and then I'm off, sculpting the next bit of furrybees whimsy for public viewing.

However, if there is anything you would particularly like me to write about, please let me know.  Just as long as it's not on Power, Privilege and Difference (which was sort of my PhD topic and something I seemed single-handedly unable to write coherent words about - or enough of them, anyway), I'll see what I can do.  

This is your chance, folks.  It may never come your way again.  Use the power wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment