issue


I buy one a year. My one "homemaker" magazine indulgence.

Although this holiday issue promises to teach me how to make roasted chestnuts and Christmas ale, worthy pursuits both, nothing will ever come close to the Christmas edition of The Australian Women's Weekly of my childhood.* Nothing.

Mum knows what I'm talking about.


*If you follow the link to their website then you may be lucky to see some of the Australian Cricket Team butt naked except for some strategically placed cricket bats. Standards have fallen since my childhood, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. I SUBSCRIBE to Chatelaine and indulge monthly. Call it guilty pleasure. (or recipe fixation). Nothing to be ashamed of in the Aussie cricket team either right now (naked or not) - beating England soundly and look like grabbing the Ashes back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete