Welcome

Hello and welcome to the furrybees blog.

Inspired (and somewhat enamoured) by the world of craft blogs I have recently discovered, I have decided to share my own handmade work in just such a manner.

As an Australian who has recently moved to Canada, this is a way I can share what I’ve been creating with the good friends and family that used to enthusiastically survey each offering (or at least it looked enthusiastic) and cluck appreciatively. Hopefully you will continue to laugh at the often inane creations I can be inspired to do, but at least get some idea of how I can spend hours of my time on any given day in rural Canada.

As for the rest of the world who may stumble upon this blog, I hope it gives you a little lift before you surf off to the next craft blog that takes your fancy.

Let the sharing begin.

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment